Friday, June 19, 2009

Women

They always say Men can't leave with them can't live without them or Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Or the big one Where would men be without women and To that question I say the Garden Of Eden. Women have a way of tricking us and thats what Eve did to Adam. She got with another man (devil), cause she was probably unhappy at home and made a plan to mess up Adams happy life in the Garden. Well it back fired and they were both stuck. I bet through Adams 900 someott years he still had to hear about "what he did" not what she did. But I do love my Wife very much and thankfully we have a open communication. Well this is just what's in my mind to you.

3 comments:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUST HAD A FIGHT, J.K. AND SHE WON, YOU ARE STUCK IN THE GARDEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I was in the Garden it won't be so hot. No we didn't have a fight I was just thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you were thinking, you are such a great thinker

    ReplyDelete