Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day part II

Happy Father's Day to all. Went to church today to spend time with my Heavenly Father not a guy with a white collar. It was a good sermon about Noah, how he was a great God fearing father. How because he lived right it made his children live right thats why they were able to enter the ark. The reason was because as the men of the house we are run our house hold right, and would our children be able to enter the ark. Also got a great book called "God's Power in Your Life. Chapters are The Power of the Word of God, The Power of the Blood of Christ, The Power of the Holy Spirt, The Power of Prayer, and The Power of a Surendered Life. Maybe I'll put some in my blog. Well just something I was thinking to you. Hope everyone had a great Father's Day.

4 comments:

  1. i like your new backgroud, alot brighter, happy fathers day to you, it sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is a very good book I will include some in my post. And a good thing all verses from King James Version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your new background. I Love You Baby, Hope you had a great Fathers' Day and weekend. Me and the girls love you very much.
    Love Your Wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you to Darling, and I had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete