Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

Well tomorrow is Father's Day. When I was younger it didn't mean much to me I didn't know my Father till I was 7 years old and even then he didn't want anything to do with me. But now that I'm a Father with 2 girls of my own I don't understand how he could do that. Sometimes I sit back and think what life would be like if I would never have had kids, and you know what I can't. It's like everything before them was nothing, there was nothing to live for. It was like I was just going threw life aimlessly with no goals. But you realize when you have kids, your life is worth everything to them and that they need you forever. I have never been one to show my feelings to anyone, but when I see their face my heart crumbles. I worked all the time when my 6 year old was born but everytime I was off she knew how to work me to get what she wanted. When my 3 year old was born I got injured and I have spent almost everyday with her and she knows all she has to do is bat those beautiful eyes and she got me. There is no better feeling in the world then to be called DADDY. I love my Wife and Daughters with all my heart and would not change my life for any other. Thank you for a great weekend. just thinking, so in my head to you. Also, Happy Father's Day God!

4 comments:

  1. THIS WAS A GOOD POST, YOUR KIDS LOVE YOU AND I CAN SEE THAT JUST KNOWING YOU GUYS THE LITTLE TIME WE HAD. NO MATTER WHAT MY KIDS ARE SPECIAL TO ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very nice post to read. You are a great father and husband to me. Your girls do love you very much and you there everything.
    I am so greatful that God gave me you and our 2 girls. I Love You Baby Thank You For Being a Great and Wonderful Father and Daddy to our little girls. Love your Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Honey, Everything I do I do it for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete