Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOST

Well when I got hurt in June of 06 I have gained a lot of weight and two pants sizes and it has not been good on my back. So on June 24, 09 I woke up around 5:30 am and decided I would go walk don't know why just did. I weighted myself on May of 09 at the doctors and I was 315. So I have been walking every day since June 24 even weekends and eating under 2500 calories a day which is a lot if you think about it. Have taking nothing from doctors just eating right and walking. As of today a month later I am 277 lbs, thats 38 lbs. lost and I am back in a size 38 pants and 2 x shirts are finally lose. The only problem now is how to afford clothes that fit every thing I own is 2 big, but thats a problem I can deal with. I was in a 42 pants but I keep some of my old clothes that were 40's just in case this would happen. Well thanks for reading, and remember if I can do it with the little will power I have anyone can do it.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job. I am very very proud of you. Keep up the will power. Keep doing what you are doing. I Love You! Tif

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best husband. I Love You so so much. Thank you for putting up with me and always being there for me and the girls. I Love you
    Love Tif and the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you stop thinking, I like to read what you have to say. Tif

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for more thoughts, I know you didnt stop thinking! I Love to read all about you.....
    love tif

    ReplyDelete